17 December 2011

Rediscovery of love#4 :The Unofficial Date

If you have ever been in a relationship(Or tried to be in a relationship) during your school days,you know how it is...The first meeting outside the school with a person you secretly like..Is always termed as the first 'Date' in the loved corner of your memories...So is the case with me...

We had met at a friends birthday treat..A small restaurant was located by the first lane of the school...It was called 'Donald's'...And we had coerced the birthday boy to give the treat there,two days ago...

She was absent from school that day...And I was not expecting to see her...But there she was...And man was a surprised...!!! A smile must have spread on my face unconsciously on finding her there...Cause she had winked(her signature wink!!)at me to acknowledge my presence...

Before this I had always seen her in the 'Navy Blue' Salwaar Suit,The School dress...I always used to tease her by calling her 'Mahila Police'...But not today...Today she was wearing a black dress with a denim capris paired with black stilettos ...

"Do i look like Mahila Police now??",Her first question after standing by my side...meanwhile the others were deciding on what to order...
"Nope...You have lost the only resemblance.. "...I was smiling at my own sentence...And she was smiling at the look on my face...
"Don't call me that again..Got it??"
"Perfectly...Never again...By the way,Why didn't you come to school today??"
"Oh...I missed out on bus today...Overslept.."
"Glad you did!!"..I was smiling...
"Beta,It's not our date...Lets talk amongst all!!"
"Let it be...I don't mind!!"...
"Hmm...Very sweet...Lets go...."..
She was smiling during the entire course of the party...This might have been the least i have ever said at a treat...No jokes...No pranks...But still my face was lit up with a smile that was not ready to go....Now what can i say about it...
It might just look to you that i am immature...I am too happy at the small trifles that life throws at me...But i think,"Why not be that way...Why not be someone too happy at something little...Something that can lead to an aperture of love...Which is always significant.."

In between she left for a minute...And then returned...I came to know the reason later...
She handed me a tissue which said:

"This place and Date?? Are you crazy??"

No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;