16 December 2011

A Lookback

Today,I was not gonna write anything...I was firm on that...But something happened that I was forced to...It was not a major event that i could have remembered...It was just something that had always happened..But I was just not there to look at it...

Today I was sitting on the balcony of my house...Would have been around 1 or something...The sun was warm and I was not quite interested to go on with the Reasoning problems that i had promised myself to solve...

I was staring blankly at my neighbors little kid who was sitting on his door...He was crying...He had a long drawing book on his lap and was still trying to draw a piece...He looked explicitly sad..That anyone could have easily guessed...But then suddenly some noise disturbed him...A smile spilled over his face...And i was surprised by the mixture of tears with that smile...

An Airplane was passing over...A swooping sound crossed my ears...And i looked up with a smile...A few neighboring kids joined him in the pursuit ...They ran for it with there full will...As if they can follow it...The laughter on there faces was something that i couldn't explain in words..."Oye!! Oye !! Plane hai!!Plane!!" ...

It had been long since I had seen such a transformation...I suddenly came to realize how much i miss doing that...Running after the plane that i could not catch...Playing with the sand that was not mine...Jumping from the floor of that Old house in our locality...Digging up the land with a piece of some wooden plank...I just miss the senselessness...I miss the life that i so much liked...And i don't know how that is related to my blog...But i do miss my childhood...Like many of you would be doing too...

Just hope that i would be able to get enough idle time to sit again in my balcony...And again watch some lost forgotten wonder of childhood...

(But i don't think that would come true very soon...CLAT notifications are out...And i have a lot of ass to cover..)

No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;