14 December 2011

Rediscovery of love#2

Although i had learned something from my previous encounters...A Girlfriend is just like Common Cold..It is annoying,Doesn't lets you sleep and has no cure...But despite the huge amount of education i had given myself about the various drawbacks of having it...i was failing myself...And she was the reason for my failure...


She was a little shorter than me...But you will never notice that on the first go...Your eyes would never shift from her flawless face...Which always had a saint like smile on it...And i was like an atheist who was gonna be a shisya...I was like a man suffering from Cold who was enjoying the stuck up nose for he believed the air was quite polluted...(I know the description is not pretty,But that's how i feel now!!)


It started off like it always starts...We had exchanged numbers...We had started messaging those stupid jokes that you always have in your Inbox..
(An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
 The women wrote: "Woman: Without her, man is nothing.")
She would say,"You are Prejudiced"
I would say,"I am right!!"..

She would laugh...And i would love it..She had a very characteristic laughter..Two dimples would appear on her beautiful face and she would make no attempt to make it go easily...A Kiss curl would slide down her face and she would let it stay there...That always made me speechless...Then she would stare at me in a comical disbelieve and then wink at me...Again leaving me in a myriad corner which had no getaway...

No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;