20 May 2012

Dropping for CLAT--- Part II (Before the Results)

CLAT paper messed with us,I know. They asked a few seemingly Static questions , which later on turned out to be part of the "Mainstream Media" thingy they had promised. (Courtesy to CG guy Asad )Yes,Legal has many not so reasoning questions and they asked Austins Law (Who the fuck is he?? ) and IPC (Many don't even know its full form) .

Anyway,it has passed. 8 days down the line the results are gonna be out. Some of us will make it to a top ranking NLU and some will opt for Symbiosis , Nirma (Not the washing powder,it is a College) or JGLS (The Fuckin rich guys,click on this. )



I'll have to confess...I had many stages after taking my CLAT exam.. 

On having a look at the paper. A question asked the "The ocean which is S shaped" 

I was like...

After coming out of the exam hall...I was enraged...I had read in LegallyIndia that experts set up the CLAT paper..And I was like...



This was the instant reaction. No one can blame me for this. They had seemingly changed the pattern. I was ready to file a PIL. For the mother of God, they even made a group to protest against it. Click here. 

Then I was  in the bus when it hit me. I did well in the paper. Then I was like.





This was the time when I got a call from Dushyant
"Hey,how did the paper go??"
"I did well.",I was sure about this.
"Yaar,everyone is saying that they will score above 150. How much do you think??"
"130 something",I was in shock. 

Then I had a change of mood. On the bus to Kanpur. In the night, philosophy got hold of me...



The SET paper had gone well. I am of the belief that I can do well in an interview. So can crack this shit. 
Then for all these days I have been ignorant about CLAT. Watching movies..Playing NFS....And doing all type of crap that one can do. But the reality is closing in. 

CLAT results are gonna be out. I don't know if I will make it to a top ranking NLU or not. (Or any NLU for that matter) .  

Now I am in full fledged sadness. Only a good result can cure it. 










4 comments:

Smriti said...

What was it that hit you in the bus suddenly? :O
And, 130. Dude! you're panicking for no reason. :P

Anonymous said...

chill... u will surely do well.. :) and awsome writing! :)

Nitika said...

good one :)

Anonymous said...

Its same everywhere.. everyone's a** is on fire :P if one didn't crack JEE.... u knw along with sympathies come demands, expectations that u crack some other exam well( and you are screwed when u know that others havnt gone well either :D) .. excellent writing for "VAGABONDS" like us :P.. super cool

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;