16 December 2011

Rediscovery of love#3 ---The first spark

"Wazzup??",She messaged me one night...
"Nothing..Staring at the page of a book...",I said
"Staring?? It's not FHM magazines cover that you will stare at it...:p"
"Huh...How can you say?",..I was amazed...
"You are not that type :p"
"That's just mean.. :("
"Ohk...Mr. Studious...Don't be sad now...Study...I am not stopping you...Bye.."...
"This is bad...First you disturb me and when i am disturbed...Then you say "Bye"...:("
"Ole..Ole..I am here..What's the matter studious boy...You have started talking with girls at night...What's the matter...?? :p"
"Hawwwwwww...Chi Chi Chi...Such dirty thinking...:p"
"I don't even have a dirty mind..;)"
"I know...I was talking about my own faults ;)",I said...
"Hey,Stop messaging that winking smiley...I am a 'Good girl' :p"
"So what is the good girl doing right now??"
"Just talking to a 'Good boy'..;)"
"Oohk...Hmm..."..
....
....
....
And then it went on for a few more minutes...But the first spark was already here...It was there for me to put some paper up and catch some fire...And man was I on it!!

I want to state an unstated chronicle of human behavior here...However large may be the chances of a sad future,an optimist always hopes for the best.Beneath my hard skin of the sad and a love broke lay a blatant optimist...He was lying dormant until now.But was ready for a test of fire...The fire was about to burn him or just set him free for ever...Then as always i repeated the line of hope for myself,"Hope will come only when you will hope for it"...And i was hoping...

No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;