09 December 2011

Rediscovery of love-#1

My life history,like everyone else's life history has a few dismal parts.Some glitches and some coherent difficulties always remain in some corner.Sometimes ignored...And sometimes fully celebrated...It demeans my inner freedom and stops it from just coming out.It had a starting.
It all started 2 years back.I was still in school.After being a month long absentee at school due to my profound illness i had finally became regular.Many of my friends had left the school after passing Class 10.And i was left the one solitary.People whom i had ignored for a long time.Or those who had never been the one's who had anything common with me but were now the one's i had to befriend...And man was i on it!!
My new bunch of buddies was an already mature group of friends in which i was slowly inculcated.It was a fast yet steady starting...
Then something began what i had promised myself not to begin again...But it was here...It was staring at me in the eye with a sense of dry drunkenness..And i was getting lost in it... Don't forget that it was something that i was abstaining from due to my previous encounter with it...It was something that i didn't require(I had told myself that)...But still it had its own anxiety that i somehow craved...Somehow i wanted that to happen...And it did...Love once again was at my door...Knocking on the hedge...And i was too lost in its eye to look at the other direction...And too stupid to just shoo it away...
Before i go on i must mention why did i have a desire to let it go(Although i found myself lacking in it)...It was just i had come to know one thing about myself...Something that many of you might have felt and heard...But only a few of you had ever admitted...Love makes you blind...That's it...It takes away the innate desire i have of control...It makes me believe infinitely into the person that i love...That is what i dislike about Love...I wished i ever had something average with my previous encounters...Something shallow perhaps...That wouldn't have hurt as much when it ends....But it had started again..And i had no control over it...

No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;