23 December 2011

"I went to Jail with Anna when Lokpal was to be passed.."

Got really excited today about JailBharo...Registered on jailchalo.com..Was on the 7'th cloud about being contributing something to the andolan(Other than blogging and tweeting)...But then I got a reality check...A FB friend messaged me...
"Jail Bharo!! Are you serious??(He had read my status update)...",He asked me
"Ya!!"..I said
"No one will go..."
"People will go...Many are registering...Haven't you seen?? 28984 already..",I was not liking him at all till now...
"But that is out of 1.2 billion Indians..Too low man!!"
"From when all of India started using Net..?? A very small fraction does..."
"Ya..That may be True...But all who are registered will not go...!! I am right on this..."
"Ya...That is...But some will.."
"Na..The one's who have registered will not go...Actually they will blog and tweet from their homes again..Even that day.."
After that I could not reply to him...But people were ready to go to jail the last time,I am musing...

Then it struck me again...It is the crowds that does the trick...

You may be thinking "How??"...Let me explain...

Although people say,"I don't follow the crowd...I do what I think is right..."
But the reality is people do what they 'think' the crowd is not doing...They want to be different and they want to contribute to the agitation..

I replied my friend again..."The crowd will do the trick man...And besides people want to create history here...They want to say to their children and grandchildren,"I went to Jail with Anna when Lokpal was to be passed..(That will happen...Believe me...!!)"

No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;