16 February 2012

Random Note. On the Tracks of Love.

It is raining right now. It has something in it  that makes me sad. I am never able to feel the fucking happiness that people talk about when it rains. Not anymore.

I want to dance in the first rain of the season. They say. But it has never happened with me. I don't even go out when it does. The noise of those weary drops irritates me sometimes and sometimes makes me feel sad when others stand with a smile on their face. It makes me remember of someone.

That is the problem with love. It ruins things. It makes you feel sad about stuff that you once loved. I have come to theorize about its reason. Why does it happen this way???

I have found the answer. And so have many others before me. It was always out there waiting to be discovered. But I was not looking at the right direction. Love is just like that unfaithful drug that is no longer available. But it was available for a long enough period to make you absolutely sick and then goes away leaving you wanting. You try everything you can but you are never the same one. Slowly and steadily you try to forget it. Your nerves start to grow numb and slowly you return to where you had started from but with a more horrible outlook.

You now don't feel happy at the end of the Maria Carey song ("We belong together") anymore.(When the girl elopes with a a guy in a car and leaves the groom dumbstruck.) You start cursing the guy in the car and you start correlating with the groom.

You no longer like hearing to "Hey Soul Sister". It makes you sad. You star the unusual obsession with "The Numb".."Crawling" and other Rock Crap. That is the changes love leaves. When it happens you are forever left with it's tracks in your life.

By leaving me you were able to leave with your presence but you were not able to remove your absence.
                                         




No comments:

Blogger templates

Pages

 
;